Work Plan of the Supreme People's Procuratorate for Procuratorial Reform (2023-2027)
Area of Law： General Provisions on ProsecutionLevel of Authority： Working Documents of the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's ProcuratorateDate Issued：08-07-2023Effective Date：08-07-2023Issuing Authority： Supreme People's ProcuratorateStatus： Effective
- Work Plan of the Supreme People's Procuratorate for Procuratorial Reform (2023-2027)
- (August 7, 2023)
- Since the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, under the firm leadership of the CPC Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as its core, procuratorial organs have closely focused on the overall goal of comprehensively deepening reform, adapted to the higher judicial needs of the people, deepened procuratorial reform, reshaped procuratorial work functions, reorganized institutions and reconstructed mechanisms, and formed a new pattern of legal supervision of the "four major procuratorates". The quality and efficiency of procuratorial supervision and handling cases and the judicial credibility of procuratorial organs have been continuously improved, and the role of procuratorial undertakings in promoting the comprehensive rule of law and building a socialist country ruled by law has become more prominent.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6