Five Model Cases regarding Crimes of Endangering Drug Safety Published by the Supreme People's Court
Area of Law： Crimes and Criminal Responsibility Food Hygiene Pharmaceutical AdministrationLevel of Authority： Documents of Judicial Interpretation NatureDate Issued：09-2023Effective Date：09-2023Issuing Authority： Supreme People's CourtStatus： Effective
- Five Model Cases regarding Crimes of Endangering Drug Safety Published by the Supreme People's Court
- (September 2023)
- In September 2023 when the Supreme People's Court, the State Administration for Market Regulation, and other departments jointly launched a national "Quality Month" campaign, the Supreme People's Court published a number of typical cases regarding crimes of endangering drug safety, strengthened interpretation of laws by using specific cases, effectively deterred those who endangered drug safety, and created a social climate where the whole society jointly safeguard drug safety.
- Drug safety matters the physical health and life safety of the people, the national economy and people's livelihood, and the overall social stability. The CPC Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as the core has always attached great importance to drug safety, emphasized that efforts should be made to accelerate the establishment of a scientific and complete drug safety governance system by implementing the "four strictest" requirements, paid equal attention to production and management, and strictly controlled every line of defense from laboratories to hospitals. The people's courts at all levels should strictly implement the "four strictest" requirements, give full play to their trial functions, severely punish crimes of endangering drug safety in accordance with the law, and effectively ensure drug safety of the people. From 2013 to 2022, the people's courts across the country concluded over 28,000 criminal cases of first instance involving crimes of producing, selling, and providing fake drugs, producing, selling, and providing inferior drugs, and obstructing drug management and sentenced more than 38,000 persons.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6